How did you get the name Tuxedo Black?

 

When I was in Highschool I use to wear a Tuxedo Jacket to Proms , Sadies and Highschool dances with a Beanie on that I snuck in. I eventually wore it at house functions. Black came after  because its my favorite color and what my skin represent "Black".

 

 

 

IF you had a chance to collab with any one in the hip-hop game who would be?

 

I would have to say between E-40, Too Short and The Pack. They're my top influences. My uncle is also a music influence on me. To be %1000 @E40 at the Top of my #Mandatory Collab list. I Been doing music for 8yrs now and I've shouted him out in songs how people

shout out Mozzy.

 

Was it easy getting where you are today  as an artists have you giving it up and if no what or who motivate you to keep going on?

 

It wasn't easy getting to where I am now. It took bad breakups with exes, haters, never having a JOB or no diploma etc. Plenty thangs made me who I am today. It also took lost of loved ones as time went and 98% of any song I'm on or collab on, I express about myself the most. And the other 2% is the songs title. I've given up so many times, but had to Bounce back because I love it. I respect my time I've crafted from 2008 to present. I also think about why I started while im at the end of a thought, of giving up. I'm a slept on Priority  in the Underground Bay Area World.

 

Tuxedo Black if you had any advice for the younger generation coming up in the entertainment industry what would it be?

 

I would tell the upcoming New Generation, to come in the Music game as yourself. And remain yourself when you make it. Making it only involves being loved city to city, your presence will earn music ,being you. Don't sale your soul for riches, your life and Music are priceless. As long as you are here do it , but do it right. People worry about the Beats and Instrumentals,versus your verse. The meaning & message. Is the message.

 

 

 

Who are some of the local artists you have worked with and how many mixtapes have you put out?

 

I have a total of 17 mixtapes and 1 online album. I been making music since 2008, putting in that work,even to now of Present,I've worked w/ tons of Local artists like: Da Trendsettaz, Taydabug, New Dimension the producer,Yung Miss, M.c Red, Block Tagga , Wichway, 206 Assassin, Young Chuck, Lieutenant Tha Factor,Fresh On The Beat, Holliewood King, Peezy, Mike Billions , Talk Money,Black Yetti, Cream Team,Yung Mac, Star G,Lyrical Bars, Matt Arenas, Yungsticky Da Prince,Mac Taz, Gifted Individuals,Mouthpeace, Shanti Maccn, Askeezy,RD,Big Meeze,Mawzee Dinero,ShayStar,J Creep, AM.o, K.O.B., Turf Talk, B Janky, JuneOnnabeat, FlowTheSinger, C2Saucy, Sirealz, DbThaGeneral, Blapstar, Aqueezy etc.

I have a total of 17 mixtapes and 1 online album. I been making music since 2008, putting in that work,even to now of Present,I've worked w/ tons of Local artists like: Da Trendsettaz, Taydabug, New Dimension the producer,Yung Miss, M.c Red, Block Tagga , Wichway, 206 Assassin, Young Chuck, Lieutenant Tha Factor,Fresh On The Beat, Holliewood King, Peezy, Mike Billions , Talk Money,Black Yetti, Cream Team,Yung Mac, Star G,Lyrical Bars, Matt Arenas, Yungsticky Da Prince,Mac Taz, Gifted Individuals,Mouthpeace, Shanti Maccn, Askeezy,RD,Big Meeze,Mawzee Dinero,ShayStar,J Creep, AM.o, K.O.B., Turf Talk, B Janky, JuneOnnabeat, FlowTheSinger, C2Saucy, Sirealz, DbThaGeneral, Blapstar, Aqueezy etc.

 

SwaggNationMagazine.com calls you the Mixtape King how does that make you feel?

That makes me feel appreciated,humble and on a level where I belong. Me being a homeless solo artist with no job with a hot Music resume is all I got to my name. I def hold that spot.My voice,my style, my selections of Beats x Instrumental choices mean a lot to me , as much as the Verse being said by Me. And on God my Exes got me poppin because that Buzz of their memory humble & warriored My music and Me as a Person. So making Hits is within my Nature. RIP to my daddy he was Proud of me. So is my family and friends. Love can get me to where i'm Suppose to be. Thank you SwaggNationMagazine.com I fux with Ya'll!

 

Like_LOVE_Follow

Submit your work today

Advertise your brand with us

Don't miss CheapOair's Super Saver Flight Deals! Save up to $30 with Promo Code: FLIGHT30
SPONSORS

SwaggNationMagazine.Com Vol.12.5  We Working.... Artyscon Drew  Site Designer /7.2.2018